Expert Senior Care Services
Each Comfort Keepers client has unique in home senior care services needs. That is why Comfort Keepers Home Care in Bridgewater, Morristown, and Parsippany, NJ, makes a full assortment of services available – to tailor care plans that provide our seniors and other adult clients the right amount and types of help to support independent living at home. These Bridgewater care services are provided by the special caregivers that we call Comfort Keepers® to promote independent living to its fullest.
Comfort Keepers are available to provide clients company and interact in conversation, or to sit down to share a meal together. Social contact such as this, is proven to increase the health, happiness and quality of life of seniors.
Our in home senior care services include:
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Grocery Shopping/Errands
- Medication Reminders
- Grooming Guidance
Live-In Senior at Home Care Services
- Comfort Keepers Home Care tailors care to each client’s needs—from a few hours a week to full-time or live-in care. Through our live-in care services, we provide full-time caregiving by Comfort Keepers® who live in the client’s home to provide care in Bridgewater on a daily basis. The client and family may designate the types of non-medical care services that are to be provided.
- This service gives family members peace of mind, preventing gaps in coverage for individuals who may be at risk when unattended, such as those with Alzheimer's disease or other dementia-related conditions.
24-Hour Care At Home
- Depending on each client’s needs, Comfort Keepers® in home senior care in Bridgewater NJ can provide from just a few hours of service a week to full-time care. Through our 24 hour care services, a team from our Comfort Keepers® home care agency coordinates caregiving responsibilities in shifts around the clock. This offers clients and their families full-time peace of mind.
- Specific non-medical in home care services can be tailored to meet each client’s needs. This type of continuous care service is ideal for clients who are at risk when unattended, such as persons with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia-related conditions.
Respite Care or Relief for Family
- Caregiving can be rewarding and often strengthens bonds within a family. At the same time, caregiving can be challenging amidst life’s other responsibilities.
- Family caregivers and those in their care can benefit from a little time off now and then. That is why Comfort Keepers® offers respite caregiving. This service can be scheduled as needed to provide family caregivers time to run errands, go shopping or get some much-needed rest.
Personal Care Services
Comfort Keepers® in home senior care services help clients look and feel their best. These care services enhance clients’ mental as well as physical well-being, helping them feel positive about their appearance. Bathing not only cleanses the skin, but goes deeper to refresh the spirit, provide relaxation and stimulate circulation.
- Mobility Assistance
- Transferring and Positioning
- Special Hygiene Care
Nutrition and Special Diet
- For a number of reasons, adults may need help feeding themselves. This loss of independence can be difficult to accept. Comfort Keepers Home Care understands this and make the extra effort to turn mealtime into an enjoyable social time.
- In addition, Comfort Keepers® help make certain that seniors and other clients stay on recommended diets to prevent or control a wide number of medical conditions such as heart disease, diabetes and osteoporosis. And in general Comfort Keepers enables clients to eat a balanced diet that provides the energy needed for active living and nutrients for disease prevention, healing and healthful living.
Families used to think that nursing homes, assisted living communities and other care centers were the only solutions for aging loved ones when they began to change physically and cognitively. Now seniors and their families have choices right at home with solutions from Comfort Keepers in Bridgewater NJ.
Bridgewater NJ Home Care Agency – Proudly Serving Bridgewater, Morristown, Livingston, Parsippany, and the Surrounding Areas of New Jersey
Comfort Keepers Home Care provides senior care services in the following cities in New Jersey:
Basking Ridge, Boonton, Bound Brook, Bridgewater, Brookside, Cedar Knolls, Chatham, Denville, Dover, Dunellen, East Hanover, Fairfield, Florham Park, Gillette, Green Brook, Green Village, Greystone Park, Hibernia, Ironia, Kenvil, Lake Hiawatha, Kenilworth, Liberty Corner, Lincoln Park, Livingston, Lyons, Madison, Manville, Mendham, Millington, Mine Hill, Montville, Morristown, Morris Plains, Mount Freedom, Mount Tabor, Mountain Lakes, New Vernon, North Plainfield, Parsippany, Picatinny Arsenal, Pine Brook, Piscataway, Plainfield, Randolph, Raritan, Rockaway, Roxbury Township, Somerset, Somerville, Stirling, Succasunna, Towaco, Union, Vauxhall, Wharton, Whippany, Woodland Park, and Zarephath, NJ